Siemens OpenScape Office - unified communications
If your office is based around Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Goldmine or even a bespoke database product, why should you not expect your telephone system to integrate to it? OpenScape Office from Siemens Communications does just that. It can sit right within your PC's Microsoft Outlook and integrate your calendar and voicemail, gives personal fax boxes, Instant messaging, presence and a personal attendantall in one place.
In fact, Siemens OpenScape Office is the industry’s first software-based Unified Communications (UC) solution built specifically for small and medium businesses, joining all of your communications together with the familiar programs and applications that your office uses every day. It lets you combine your phone calls, voicemail system, conferencing, fax, and messaging into a single, unified solution that allows your employees to communicate and collaborate more easily and efficiently than ever before.
Microsoft Office, and Office 365 integrated
But at the end of the day, what truly matters is what Unified Communications can do for your business, and just take a look at all of the advantages OpenScape Office can offer, and then ring us on 0845 270 0807
- The most complete all-in-one Unified Communications platform: Integrated IP voice and conferencing services, voicemail, messaging, a bevy of mobility options, a new multimedia contact center, and our renowned presence capabilities.
- Easy-to-access Unified Communications: All OpenScape Office MX features are intuitive and well integrated with Microsoft Outlook via the myPortal for Outlook toolbar, so users can easily launch conference calls, record calls, check on the presence of their peers, as well as control how, when, and by whom they can be contacted at any given time.
- OpenSmart architectural design that provides a secure, serviceable, and manageable foundation that works quietly in the background while giving peace of mind.
- Integrated VPN and stateful-inspection firewall provides robust security
- Built-in WLAN, DECT, and cellular functionality provide the perfect opportunity to extend Unified Communications to users that are away from their desks.
- A variety of carrier connectivity modules make it extremely easy to connect to the telephony network via broadband, digital, or analogue lines.